Chateau Meyney is one of the oldest estates in the Medoc. In 1662, it was a Convent mentioned in records under the names Couvent des Feuillants or Prieure des Couleys. Today, the estate stretches over some of the best hilltops above the Gironde Estuary. The river lying alongside the first rows of vines makes for a majestic, serene landscape. The estate belonged to the Luetkens family for several generations, and was then acquired by Mr Desire Cordier in 1919.